RASSEGNA TEATRO SCUOLA
from 3rd to 20th of MAY 2018
Pocket handbook containing information,
instructions and basic notions about the project
TEATRO SCUOLA, a theater for you a theater for everyone, is divided into the following moments::
- CUORE DI PAPERO - CHILDREN'S THEATER
- CINEMARENDA - SUNDAY AFTERNOONS AT CINEMA WITH THE FAMILY
- EDUCATIONAL CIRCUS
- SCHOOL THEATER REVIEW
Teatro Scuola is:
- A cultural project of “ Educational Theater, Educational Circus, Children's Theater, Formation", articulated in several moments during which will be presented workshops / theater works / exhibitions / videos / multimedia works and more that has relevance to the required theme.
- A moment of confrontation and cultural exchange for schools of every order and degree, operators, young people as a moment of sociality.
- A place of synthesis and confrontation of the wide-ranging communication experiences of the "Educational Theater, Educational Circus, Children's Theater, Formation" within the curricular didactics, both at national and at international level.
- Place of sensitization of the public opinion about the relationship between theater, city and school.
- The product of active collaboration between school institutions, territorial, multicentric, educational services, cultural associations and institutions.
Who can partecipate at CUORE DI PAPERO - TEATRO RAGAZZI:
All the schools that will ask for it, through a dedicated module, until the places are exhausted.
Who can partecipate at CINEMARENDA - SUNDAY AFTERNOONS AT CINEMA WITH THE FAMILY
All the families / children / that want to, presenting themselves directly to the theater the days in calendar, until seats are sold out.
Who can partecipate at the FORMATION:
All teachers / cultural operators / social workers / actors / sector experts who will apply, through a dedicated module, until places are exhausted. It is highly recommended to at least one of the representatives of the groups subscribed to the Rassegna di teatro della scuola to participate.
Who can partecipate at the RASSEGNA DEL TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA:
- Schools of all type of orders and degrees of the territory of Bagni di Lucca, the province of Lucca, the Tuscany Region and all over Italy.
- Extracurricular theatrical laboratories of the territory of Bagni di Lucca, the province of Lucca, the Tuscany Region and all over Italy.
- School dance laboratories and extracurricular dance laboratories in the territory of Bagni di Lucca, the province of Lucca, the Tuscany Region and all over Italy.
- Musical schools and laboratories from Bagni di Lucca, from the province of Lucca, from the Tuscany Region and from all over Italy.
- Circus schools and laboratories from Bagni di Lucca, from the province of Lucca, from the Tuscany Region and from all over Italy.
- Groups of youth gatherings / groups of social theater from Bagni di Lucca, from the province of Lucca, from the Tuscany Region and from all over Italy.
- The European schools that will apply will be hosted.
- Their theatrical work/ exhibition/ video/ short stories/ multimedia work and more that has relevance to the required theme
- One or more training moments (the workshops of the rassegna )
- As audience at the shows in program
- One or more workshops in your school plexus.
How to subscribe to the RASSEGNA DEL TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA?
Through a dedicated module on: www.teatroscuola.cloud at the link Join us.
How is the time table of the RASSEGNA DEL TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA structured and what is the engagement required of each group?
Each group / school will build a personal path with the direction and the team, considering the needs of each person as much as possible.
Each path will be divided into moments of vision/ confrontation/ play/ restitution
What is the maximum duration of the performances allowed in the RASSEGNA DEL TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA?
The maximum duration of the performances, due to the cultural and pedagogical characteristics of the educational theater from which it is inspired, should not exceed 50 minutes, unless a derogation has been granted on a motivated request.
What is the age of the "actors" of the performances admitted to the RASSEGNA DEL TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA?
Each group must as far as possible have a heterogeneous age. In case of mixed age groups (adults/ children) it is necessary to motivate the path.
Is there a theme for the works (theater, video, stories, exhibitions...) of the RASSEGNA DEL TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA?
Yes. From 2017/2018 the theme is: ALPHABET
"The alphabet: alpha and beta were the names of the first two letters of the Greek alphabet, derived from the Phoenicians and correspond to our A and B. Knowing the alphabet means knowing the ordered list of written signs called letters, which correspond to the sounds of the language, and therefore knowing how to read and write, to understand the meaning of words, ideas, theories and even the feelings which they express. The diversity of languages also creates a different way of writing them. And questioning the origin of each writing means not only analyzing the ethnic roots of people, but also their evolution."
We consider very important to start from the alphabet as the foundation of knowledge. And now it's up to you with the first letter, A LIKE:
Rehearsals, setting up, mounting, scenes and costumes:
For groups participating in the Rassegna Teatro della Scuola the rooms / spaces / the Academic Theater will be available for less than 60 minutes for rehearsal, as well as the technical staff and the theater equipment, depending on a confirmed technical sheet, a defined timetable, the needs of each participating group, and the needs of the technical operators.
Every group admitted to the project will have to provide scenes, costumes and other things for their representation, arranging transports, assembly and dismantling of their own scenery.
CUORE DI PAPERO: by December 15, 2017, except for special derogations.
FORMATION: by January 31, 2018, except for special derogations.
RASSEGNA DI TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA: by January 31, 2018, except for special derogations. The admissible schools must give written confirmation by February 10, 2018.
Costs for participating at the project TEATRO SCUOLA.
CUORE DI PAPERO: Every show has a ticket price of € 5 per child except for derogations that will be evaluated together with the teachers.
CINEMARENDA: Each entrance costs € 5, with a snack distribution at the end of the day.
FORMAZIONE: Each workshop has a participation fee indicated on the site.
RASSEGNA TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA:
Each group must pay a contribution of € 80 no later than March 5, 2018 to the account: IBAN IT 19 P 02008 45180 000101209675 to: Wanda Circus Associazione Teatrale. Banca Unicredit S.p.A. with causal:
“name of the group and “Iscrizione 25 esima Rassegna Teatro della Scuola Bagni di Lucca”.
For schools (public institutions) an electronic invoice will be corresponded.
For workshops and theatrical associations and schools that do not need an invoice (for example, if the collection is made by a group of parents), a regular receipt will be issued.
The entrance as audience to the Rassegna and to all shows is completely free
ALL THE PROJECT IS DOCUMENTED WITH VIDEOS AND PHOTOS. This path is needed for historical memory and to give visibility. In order to comply with the law on privacy, the documentation in the room and in the environments dedicated to the workshops will be carried out by operators authorized by the direction, assuming in this case every responsibility.
Suddette video / foto riprese avranno il seguente utilizzo :
Video clips / photos taken will have the following use:
- Facebook page
- Press and newspapers
- Online newspapers
- Tv stations
- WANDA CIRCUS ASSOCIAZIONE TEATRALE E DI PROMOZIONE SOCIALE
- AMMINISTRAZIONE COMUNALE DI BAGNI DI LUCCA
- GROUP / SCHOOL OF BELONGING
A video and photo release is therefore required from ALL the participating groups for EVERY participant in the projects. It is possible to request the materials from the interested persons for uses as permitted by law.
IN CASE THE RELEASE WON’T REACH, THE DIRECTION RESERVES THE NON-ADMISSION OR EXCLUSION OF THE SCHOOL / GROUP AT ANY TIME.
Prizes are provided for all groups participating at the RASSEGNA TEATRO DELLA SCUOLA:
“Certificates“ for all participants
A "plate" for all participating schools
"Critical judgment" of all theatrical works by the JURY of the operators
Signaling or moments of exchange with other educational theaters and educational ciruses are expected, both Italian and European. (festivals, reviews, children’s theater)
The juries will consist in:
- Real jury: Primary school class chosen from the first two years of primary school that will evaluate the performances of the elementary schools and middle schools
- Youth jury: Elementary school class that evaluates elementary and middle school classes
- Popular jury: You can join the Popular Jury through a special written request addressed to the secretary. It will evaluate the works of high schools, extracurricular workshops.
- Jury of the operators of the Rassegna. It will evaluate all the works of the Rassegna.
The Organization carries out insurance coverage against third parties, without prejudice that each group must be provided with its own insurance for excursions and off-site works.
The Organization is not responsible for any theft or loss of personal belongings left unattended in the locations made available.
Archive building of the RASSEGNA TEATRO SCUOLA
Because of the importance of the project, it is all about to leave a copy of the project with which one participates, whether it would be a theatrical script, a school path, a story, for the historical archive of the Teatro Scuola Bagni di Lucca currently under construction.
This vademecum is open to different points, and can be modified according to the needs of the users of the project Teatro Scuola.